Simple Green Salad with Pepitas and Dried Cranberries
This is a simple green salad!
- 1/3 cup Cranberries, dried
- 1 Granny smith apple, large
- 1/4 cup Pepitas
- 5 oz Greens salad blend, spring
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Applecider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 oz Goat cheese
Chop the apple, combine with the Pepitas, dried cranberries, and goat cheese
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, teaspoons honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Whisk together.