As we make plans to resume in-church worship, concerns about Covid-19 remain and we ask each of you to consider your own health and the health of others before you attend in-church worship.
If you are not feeling well, have a fever, or are coughing/sneezing, please DO NOT physically attend worship in the sanctuary. We continue to offer worship services on the Grace in Tripoli Facebook page, and encourage you to take part in the online service until you do not exhibit symptoms. If you are 65 years old or older, or have a health condition that puts you at increased risk of Covid-19, please consider if you should physically attend worship in the sanctuary or if you would be more comfortable following worship online.
For those who choose to attend worship in the Grace sanctuary:
- Please enter only from the northeast and southeast church entrances (do not use the southwest entrance to the fellowship hall).
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before worship to allow time for ushers to help you find a seat.
- Please avoid shaking hands or other physical contact as you greet others when entering the church.
- Please do not use the coat racks or shelving in the narthex. Please take your items with you to your seat.
- Please sign in on the sheet on the table in the narthex when attending in-church worship.
- Please wear a mask when entering the building and use the hand sanitizer provided at a table in the narthex before entering the sanctuary. If you forget your mask, disposable masks will be available on the table by the hand sanitizer. (Adults and school-age children and older should wear a mask. Children of pre-school age and younger are NOT required to wear a mask.)
- Offering plates will not be passed, but are provided as you enter the sanctuary for you to use.
- Seating has been marked in the pews to accommodate social distancing rules. Blue tape is affixed to the back of the pews in the seats you should use. Families or extended family groups who have had physical contact with each other are welcome to sit together beyond the markings, while preserving 6 feet of distance between others attending worship.
- The balcony and a few chairs in the back of sanctuary will also be available for seating overflow.
- Bulletins will be provided on the pew seats where seating is available per social distancing.
- Please keep masks on during the entire service, even as you sing/speak during the service.
- If you need to use the restroom, please use those in the east side of the fellowship hall only.
- The cry room/nursery is available for your use if needed.
- Ushers will dismiss you after the service. Please do not linger in the building or around the office area after worship, but you are welcome to visit outside the building as you social distance.
Please note that for your safety, the ushers and cleaning crew will wipe down door handles, hand rails, bathroom surfaces, and other surfaces in the sanctuary and narthex before and after the service. However, despite all our efforts, we cannot guarantee that that covid-19 will not be transmitted at worship. Those who are especially vulnerable to the virus are encouraged to worship online from home.
Thank you for your cooperation in following these guidelines as we resume in-church worship.